Thursday, April 25, 2019

image36535

Garden Coach and Horticultural Industry Professional
Landscape Design, Seasonal Containers and Garden Coaching

Not sure where to begin, or if the plant you want will live in your garden? It's time to give me a call. I can help you with ideas, plant questions and a design.

Services:
1. Personal Garden Coaching – Plant questions, where to begin, ideas, garden advice

     2. Personal Shopping – I will go with you to help select the right plants for your garden or containers

3. Custom Containers for your Home or Business- Designed seasonal

4. Garden Design – Digital plan with lots of pictures of area to be landscaped

5. Need help with your curb appeal?

Please visit me at Potted Petals -732 South Main Street Lombard, IL or my website at www.pottedpetalsinc.com, or by phone: 630.620-0448

No comments:

Post a Comment