Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Got to Have It Wednesday

Has been put on hold until we are back to normal operations.  

So I thought it would be fun in the mean time to have an Ask a Horticulturist section.



Ask a Horticulturist

Got Questions? Ask the Plant Expert

During this time of home isolation I thought I would offer to answer any plant questions you may have. Houseplants and ornamental plants are my specialty but I will be glad to try and answer any other questions you may have. Gardening season is just about here and we all will have time now to work with our plants.



Please send me an email or PM with as much detail as possible. Pictures also help.
Here are some guidelines.

Identification Tips

For identification, it’s easiest when you follow these handy tips! Sending good, clear pictures of your mystery plant always helps.

If possible, Please Send These Photos:

Photo of the full plant.
• Clear photo of stems and branches.
• A clear photo of a leaf from the plant.
• If possible, a photo of the plant’s flower.
• If possible, a photo of the plant’s fruit.

Plant Care Tips

You want to keep your plant healthy and happy.
Ask me anything, but for best results, do the following

• A photo of the full plant.
• A clear photo of the plant’s problem areas.
• Descriptions of the plant’s environment.
• Descriptions of the plant’s current care routine

Sending Messages

Please include your name in the email with the photos and questions so I know who to get back in touch with.


No comments:

Post a Comment